TRAINING & CONSULTANCY SERVICE
With more than 10 years of experience in training and with professionally qualified trainers, the LWD training team provides the services with high quality for participants from LWD’s target communities and different NGO partners locally and internationally every year. The training curriculums are designed to meet the current context and the needs of our clients by combining theories and the real practice in development work at the community level which is our “Social Development Laboratory.”
Internally, the Training Team has played key roles in providing capacity building for LWD’s staffs so that they are able to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently to ensure a better quality of the program as well as a sustainable development. Externally, the Training Team provides training and consultancy services for its partner NGOs both inside and outside the country, government agencies, community-based organizations, youth and women groups.
In late 2014, LWD expanded its training and consultancy service by establishing “LWD Learning Center (LC)”, aiming to generate more income for supporting its development program. And in mid-2016, LWD-LC became an affiliate of LWD.
- Regular courses: For NGOs/Gov’t, CBOs
- Customized courses: All
- Fellowship Programs: Youth & LNGOs
- Vocational Training Program: For women, youth, ID Poor I & II
- Development Program: Assessment/ Research, PM&E designs, Study on Village Bank, Agricultural Cooperatives, Village Graduation
- Organizational Development, Localization, HR Policies